The EITC Funders Network brings together charitable foundations interested in the poverty-reduction tools of the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), free- and low-cost tax preparation, and asset building. The EITC Funders Network seeks to increase awareness of EITC-related projects, foster collaboration, share information about the current status of EITC-related work, and help shape the future of the field.
EITC Network Goals
The goals of the EITC Funders Network are to:
- Foster collaboration among funders;
- Identify and highlight emergent field-wide issues;
- Increase awareness of the work of colleagues in the field;
- Inform funders’ decisions about EITC related projects; and
- Increase awareness of EITC related issues.
EITC News & Network Events
Joining the network is easy. The EITC Funders Network has an informal membership structure; any interested charitable foundation or philanthropic advisor can become a member of the Network. There are no financial obligations to join. However, grants and voluntary dues help finance meetings, webinars, the eNewsletter and staff support.
EITC Funders Network Supporters
The EITC Funders Network is supported by the generous contributions of: