The EITC Funders Network hosted a webinar on February 15th, 2018 that raised awareness of volunteer management challenges and opportunities specific to VITA and provided information about best practices in supporting volunteer management.
- Jane Justis, President of the Board of Directors, The Leighty Foundation
- Gwen Moore, Community Tax Centers Volunteer Coordinator, Foundation Communities
- Rebecca Thompson, Project Director, Taxpayer Opportunity Network
Download the pdf version of the powerpoint slides here.
The Leighty Foundation: Funders’ Guide to Investing in Volunteer Engagement
Taxpayer Opportunity Network webinar recordings:
- Volunteer Engagement: Recognition and Year-Round Retention Strategies
- Volunteer Recruitment and Retention
- Maximizing the VITA Volunteer Experience Webinar Recording